I am diving full speed into Learning Goal / Standards Based Grading this year, and I’m still using the gamified spreadsheet that I started working with last year thanks to Kyle Pearce, Jon Orr, and others (see posts here, here, and here).
I just finished the latest version of the spreadsheet, ready to use for the year. I cleaned up and simplified the student version of the sheet, made a few of the auto-populated areas go faster, added a separate tab for student E-mail and URLs so the script can automatically send links to students if you have their e-mail addresses. I also protected certain ranges so it will warn you if you try to edit something that you probably shouldn’t mess with; that should help prevent anybody out there using it who is less savvy from accidentally breaking it.
This is what a published website version of this version looks like – what the students see
This is what the sheet where you actually enter your learning goals and scores on looks like: